INTRODUCING VIBRAM ARCTIC GRIP PRO
• Two times more slip resistant on wet ice than current industry-leading Globe outsole
• Helps to reduce slips and falls in cold and wet conditions
• State-of-the-art sole technology specifically engineered to perform on wet ice
• Deep lugs made with an advanced brush-like filler system for improved and unparalleled traction even after wear
• No sacrifice to durability or service life compared to current Globe outsole
• Stays flexible in extreme cold -40°F/-40°C
1. Flame-Resistant, Water-Resistant Heavy Duty Leather
Specially softened tumbled leather in high flex areas to move with you.
2. GORE® CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric
A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and GORE® CROSSTECH® moisture barrier provides protection unmatched by any other waterproof, breathable barrier.
3. KEVLAR® Blend Protective Shield
Protects the GORE® CROSSTECH® moisture barrier, provides cut resistance, and adds thermal protection.
4. 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ Reflective Material
Flame-resistant fluorescent and reflective material for added visibility.
5. Pull Straps
Flexible NOMEX® webbing pull straps reinforced with leather slide easily under turnout pants and are kind to your legs.
6. Padded Composite Shin Guard
Provides extra protection when you are working on a ladder.
7. HEELPORT™ Internal Fit System
Holds your heel securely so it won’t slip while cushioning your ankle.
8. Composite Heel Counter
Individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
9. Composite Safety Toe Cap
Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
10. VIBRAM® Toe Bumper
Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
11. Dual-Density Enhanced 3D Molded Footbed System
Removable dual-density footbeds are contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your feet and to provide arch support. Urethane foam bottom layer provides durable cushioning while a micro-cellular open-cell foam top layer delivers cool, all-day comfort. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top pulls moisture away from your feet. An additional set of polymer inserts are provided to install under the footbeds when a snugger fit is desired.
12. 3D Composite Lasting Board
Molded, contoured and lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the 3D molded footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
13. Composite Shank
Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
14. Composite Puncture Protection
Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn’t transmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards.
15. VIBRAM® Contoured Cup Outsole
Molded outsole wraps onto the leather upper for athletic shoe performance. Flame, abrasion, oil, acid and slip-resistant compound engineered for high traction and durability even during prolonged exposure to extremes of heat and cold.
16. Athletic Footwear Construction
2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
17. Slip-Resistant Tread
Siping – thin slits cut into flat areas across the sole – opens up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omni-direction tread pattern designed for superior performance in all terrains and when working on ladders. Optional VIBRAM® ARCTIC GRIP PRO outsoles are available for even better slip resistance on wet ice.
18. Extended Size Range
Men's: Full Sizes 5-18 and Half Sizes 5½-15½ in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths. Wide calf model available in all sizes.
Women's: Full Sizes 5-12 and Half Sizes 5½-11½ in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths. Wide calf model available in all sizes.