The 1 1/2" ProVenger SG fire hose nozzle is the selectable gallonage style for the ProVenger Series Nozzles. ProVenger SG is a constant gallonage (flow remains the same in all patterns) with various flow setting for frontline flow control. ProVenger SG is an unbeatable value with the performance that you demand. Find an Akron Brass distributor near you to learn more about this fire hose nozzle.
- Great stream performance
- Affordably priced
- Standard swivel Inlet 1 1/2" NH (38 mm), other types of inlets available
- 30-60-95-125-150 gpm (115-230-360-475-550 lpm) @ 75, 87 or 100 psi (5, 6 or 7 bar)
- Simple to operate pattern control (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- NFPA 1964, FM approved and BS EN-15182
- Fire OEMs
- Firefighting - Structural
Style 1616 (Selectable gallonage)A Lightweight fog and straight stream nozzle with multiple gallonage settings shall be provided. The nozzle shall have the option of spinning turbine teeth, molded teeth or no teeth, feature multiple flow indicating detents for 30, 60, 95, 125, and 150 gpm (115, 230, 360, 475, and 550 lpm) at 75, 87 or 100 psi (5, 6 or 7 bar) and 115, 230, 475, and 550 lpm at 87 psi (6 bar), a one-piece solid nylon reinforced bumper, one-piece solid rubber-like handle with dual stops, dual drive trunnions, and an extruded single piece Pyrolite body. The nozzle shall have an optional solid rubber-like pistol grip that can be easily removed. The nozzle also shall have a minimum 110Â° fog pattern, a fulltime swivel inlet, be capable of flushing without shutting down or changing stream patterns, and a 5 year warranty. The nozzle must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.