You can't beat the comfort and fit of the NRS Women's Lolo Pant, not to mention they shed water, dry quickly and easily adapt to changing conditions. Whether you're guiding rivers or trails, paddling local runs or bushwacking overgrown shorelines for the perfect cast, the Lolo is made for the outdoors.
- Recycled nylon/spandex blended material creates a lightweight pant with optimal stretch for superior performance and comfort.
- Snap buttons at the ankle secure the hem to adapt to changing paddling and weather conditions.
- Hem rolls to create a 23" capri-style inseam.
- DWR-treated, abrasion-resistant fabric sheds water, dries quickly and withstands the abuse of the outdoors.
- Zippered fly with waist button and mid-rise design for optimal coverage.
- Features six pockets for storing essentials.
- Available in two inseams: Short (29") and Regular (31").
|Weight: ||9.9 oz |
|Fit: ||Regular fit |
|Fabric: ||5.2 oz. 95% recycled nylon/5% spandex blend |
|Waistband: ||Zippered Fly with button |
|Women's Rise: ||Mid Rise |
|Gender Sizing: ||Women |
|Style: ||Pants |
|Features: || |
- Inseam lengths: Short (29") and Regular (31")
- Zippered Fly
- Zippered Pockets
- Snap button ankles