When the weather calls for a little more warmth than your favorite boardshorts, the NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Short combines lightweight insulation with optimal stretch and coverage to create the perfect solution.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior sheds water and provides optimal stretch while the soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior provides insane next-to-skin comfort.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- Raised waistband with extra material on the back panel for maximum coverage whether you sit or stand.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
- 10" inseam.
|Weight: ||6.4 oz |
|Material: ||6 oz premium nylon/spandex |
|Fit: ||Form fit |
|Neoprene: ||0.5 mm HydroSkin® |
|Seams: ||Flat-lock stitched |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Features: || |
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- Water-based adhesives
- 10" inseam