From the splashy wave trains to the final eddy, the NRS Men's Flux Dry Top delivers the optimal amount of core insulation and waterproof-breathable protection for those warm days on chilly waters. Whether you prefer roadside features or manmade parks, count on the Flux to keep you warm and dry.
- Paddler's Cut™ for an athletic fit with room to layer underneath.
- 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Tough latex gasket at the neck and wrists with Glideskin™ neoprene volcano-style overcuffs for added durability.
- Wrist cuffs are reinforced with extended neoprene protection to keep arms dryer.
- Mesh holes at the wrist and neck drain trapped water.
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your cockpit dry.
- Features one PFD-friendly, splashproof, zippered shoulder pocket.
|Material: ||Eclipse™ |
|Material Type: ||Eclipse™ |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||Yes |
|Neck Closure: ||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff |
|Wrist Closure: ||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs |
|Waist System: ||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure |
|Double Tunnel: ||Yes |
|Latex Neck Gasket: ||Yes |
|Latex Wrist Gaskets: ||Yes |
|Reflective Detailing: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Features: || |
- Mesh drain holes in the neck and wrist overcuffs
- Extended neoprene protection on wrist gaskets