A full-fingered version of our popular Boater's Gloves, the NRS Cove Gloves are purpose-built for maximum sun (UPF 50+) and blister protection, superior grip and all-day comfort whether you're pushing rubber, paddling a kayak, or stand up paddling.
- An ideal warm-weather glove, the lightweight and slightly stretchy base material dries quick and wicks excess moisture.
- Amara® synthetic leather on the palm extends to the cuff to protect skin against blisters and reinforce the wrist when putting the gloves on.
- Silicone accents on the palm provide a super sticky grip in any condition and vent holes increase cooling.
- Nylon/spandex material extends a little farther past the wrist to pair with long-sleeves for ultimate sun protection.
- Never loose the pair with the Pairing Snaps on the wrists.
|Weight: ||2 oz |
|Glove Use and Conditions: ||
|Material: ||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend |
|Seams: ||Single needle with high tenacity thread |
|Taped Seams: ||No |
|Palm Material: ||Amara® synthetic leather palm with silicone accents for added grip |
|Wrist Closure: ||Stretch |
|Gender Sizing: ||Unisex |
|Features: || |
- Wrist pairing snaps
- UPF 50+ sun protection