Add Aquaseal FD Cure Accelerator (previously know as Cotol) to urethane adhesives for significantly shorter cure time. It also works great as a cleaner for repair prep.
- Used alone, Aquaseal takes 8-12 hours to cure. It is a moisture-cure adhesive, so it can take longer in low humidity areas.
- Mixing Cure Accelerator at a 1-part Accelerator to 3-4 parts Aquaseal or Seam Grip adhesives, you reduce tack time to 15 minutes and full cure to two hours or less.
- Cure Accelerator is a great cleaner when prepping the repair area, and for removing excess adhesive.
- It's also ideal for removing tar, sap, glue, and other resins from various surfaces including glass, plastic and metal.
|Features: || |
- Cleans surface being repaired
- Speeds Aquaseal®, Seam Grip® or Freesole® repair cure time to 2 hours or less
- Removes tar, sap, glue and other resins
- Two-year shelf life