Aquaseal FD Flexible Durable Repair Adhesive is ideal for repairing holes and tears in dry bags, wetsuits, paddling apparel and latex gaskets. Waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion.
- Previously just called "Aquaseal," Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Flexible Durable Repair Adhesive is the industry standard for maximum strength repairs to wetsuits, dry suits and all water sports products.
- It bonds to hypalon, neoprene, latex, nylon, vinyl (PVC), GORE-TEX and other trilaminates, many fabrics, foams, composites, and many plastics.
- It dries clear and flexible and is also self-leveling.
- Works great for replacing latex gaskets and for adding an abrasion-resistant layer on boats and other boating gear.
- Mix Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Cure Accelerator and Cleaner (previously known as "Cotol") with Aquaseal to shorten cure time. It's also a great cleaner for prepping surfaces for repair.
|Features: || |
- Dries to elastic, clear urethane rubber
- Use for gasket replacement
- Use for repairing small holes/tears
- Adheres to: neoprene, vinyl, fiberglass, latex, many fabrics, foams composites and plastics