The compact, dual-ended Gerber LineDriver multi-tool features six functions for simplifying line management and keeping your line in the water longer.
- Secure the LineDriver to your PFD's lash tab using the pocket clip or thread a lanyard or split-ring through the aluminum tether point to keep the tool secured for easy access.
- Dual-eneded: one end rotates to quickly tie knots and clear eyelets, the other end features a crimper, hook threader, and scissor snips.
- Six total functions: spinning line vise, tether ring, eyelet clearing spike, hook threader, scissor snips and split shot crimper.
- Scissor snips remain slightly open to cut line while still attached to a pocket or PFD.
- Simple slide lock secures the scissors when not in use.
|Weight: ||1.6 oz |
|Dimensions: ||5" x 0.8" x 0.6" |
|Blade Material: ||3Cr13MoV Stainless Steel |
|Handle Material: ||6061 aluminum |
|Blade Edge: ||Dual serrated scissor snips |
- Spinning hook vise
- Tether ring
- Eyelet clearing spike
- Hook threader
- Scissor snips with slide lock
- Split shot crimper