Want a knife to make your friends green with envy? The NRS Titanium Pilot Knife is lightweight, exceedingly strong and highly corrosion-resistant.
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The combination of a smooth and serrated edge, along with a rope cutting hook, meets all your cutting needs.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The blunt tip design protects you and your gear against unintentional puncture.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
Note: The spring in the release mechanism is corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel. Thoroughly rinse the sheath with fresh water after each trip in saltwater to ensure longterm performance.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
|Blade Material: ||Titanium alloy |
|Handle Material: ||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold |
|Sheath Material: ||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon |
|Total Length: ||7.38" |
|Blade Length: ||3" |
|Weight: ||3.5 oz |
|Knife only Weight: ||1.5 oz |
|Blade Edge: ||Smooth and serrated |
|Blade Tip: ||Blunt |
|Features: || |
- Rope cutting hook
- Glass-breaking point at handle end
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener hole in handle