Meet the Pilot Knife's little brother! The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife packs all the same great features in a compact package. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough. Perfect fit for your PFD.
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
Note: The spring in the release mechanism is corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel. Thoroughly rinse the sheath with fresh water after each trip in saltwater to ensure longterm performance.
- The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip maximizes your control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
|Blade Material: ||Titanium alloy |
|Handle Material: ||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold |
|Sheath Material: ||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon |
|Total Length: ||5.75" |
|Blade Length: ||2.25" |
|Weight: ||2.94 oz |
|Knife only Weight: ||1.26 oz |
|Blade Edge: ||Smooth and serrated |
|Blade Tip: ||Blunt |
|Features: || |
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
- Bottle opener hole in handle