The durable NRS SUP Board Travel Pack can fit a folded inflatable SUP, 3-piece breakdown paddle and pump, as well as the accessories needed to get on the water.
- All NRS SUPS come with the SUP Board Travel Pack, but for the paddler that loves to travel and charges the most rugged terrain with exhausting itineraries, replacement and/or back-up bags are never a bad idea.
- Constructed from super durable 18 oz PVC to withstand the abuse of packed rigs, airline baggage employees and alternative modes of transportation.
- Aluminum hardware increases durability and eliminates busted buckles.
- Cinch the internal compression straps to tightly secure your SUP, preventing it from shifting around during transport, or to provide more room to stow extra gear.
- Zippered closure with clamshell design makes packing and unpacking extremely easy and keeps your SUP and additional accessories safe during transport.
- Mesh panels along the side of the bag lets your board breathe and drain excess water when laying your board out to dry isn't an option.
- A large internal pocket with external zippered access keeps your fins, leash, repair kit, and any other SUP essentials organized, secure and easily accessible.
- Features an adjustable and removable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps plus two carry handles, one on the side and one on the top of the bag, for additional grab-and-go options.
|Material: ||18 oz PVC |
|Dimensions: || |
- Small - 32" H x 18" W x 12" D
- Large - 37" H x 18" W x 12" D
|Weight: || |
- Small - 4.3 lbs
- Large - 4.8 lbs
|Pocket Dimensions: || |
- Small - 14.5" H x 9.5" W
- Large - 19.5" H x 9.5" W
|Features: || |
- 3 carry handles
- 1 side internal pocket with zippered external access
- Aluminum hardware
- Zippered clam shell closure
- Detachable backpack harness system
- Mesh panels for draining and breathability