Whether you travel by plane, train or car, it's easy to add stand-up paddling to your itinerary when you can haul it on your back. The NRS SUP Board Travel Bag fits a folded inflatable SUP, 3-piece breakdown paddle and pump, plus the essential paddling accessories all in a convenient backpack-style bag.
- Constructed from super durable 18 oz PVC to withstand the abuse of packed rigs, airline baggage employees and alternative modes of transportation.
- Cinch the external compression straps to tightly secure your SUP, preventing it from shifting around during transport.
- Zippered closure with clamshell design makes packing and unpacking easy and keeps your SUP and additional accessories safe during transport.
- Mesh panels help your board breathe and drain excess water when laying your board out to dry isn't an option.
- A large internal mesh zippered pocket keeps your fins, leash, repair kit and any other SUP essentials organized, secure and easily accessible.
- Features adjustable padded shoulder straps plus two carry handles, one on the side and one on the top of the bag, for additional grab-and-go options.
|Material: ||18 oz PVC, Mesh |
|Dimensions: ||39” H x 18” W x 12” D |
|Pocket Dimensions: ||18.2” x 8.5” |
|Features: || |
- 3 Carry handles
- 1 internal zippered pocket
- Zippered clamshell closure
- Padded shoulder straps
- Mesh panels for drainage and airflow