Since 1976 Pelican has produced the finest waterproof, dustproof, crushproof containers. Use the Pelican Protector Cases for your electronic, photographic and survival gear.
- The heavy-duty polypropylene case is engineered with reinforcement details that defy outside forces.
- Interior volumes (without the foam) range from 150 cu.in. (2.5 l) to 2843 cu in. (46.6 l.). Use the Sizing tab chart to determine the best size for your needs.
- A replaceable silicone O-ring provides that positive waterproof, dustproof seal that blocks out the elements.
- Easy-open, double-throw latches clamp the lid securely.
- An automatic pressure relief purge vent lets you open the otherwise airtight case after changes in temperature and pressure.
- Watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place.
- Replaceable Pick N Pluck foam insert is scored in 3/8" square segments. Remove segments to fit and protect sensitive equipment.
- "Egg crate" convoluted foam in the lid adds extra cushioning.
- Two anchor points let you add padlocks for extra security.
- Comfortable carry handle for transportation and tiedown.
- All metal hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Cases are made in the USA.
- Cases carry the Pelican lifetime guarantee against breakage or defects in workmanship.
|Case Material: ||Structural polypropylene |
|Interior Liner: ||Replaceable open-cell polyurethane Pick N Pluck foam |
- Replaceable silicone O-ring seal
- Easy-open, double-throw latches
- Automatic pressure relief purge vent
- Watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP67)
- Two anchor points for padlocks
- Comfortable carry handle
- Stainless steel metal hardware
- Made in USA
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage or defects in workmanship