The Yakima Holdup Bike Rack locks easily into your vehicle's hitch. Wheels-on mounting provides secure transport plus easy loading and unloading for two bikes.
- The Holdup fits virtually any bike frame with no need for adapters.
- Securely carries two bikes, and the wheel-lock design avoids contact points that could damage your bikes' paint.
- Now with more tray adjustability, stouter arms and an integrated cable lock. Fits bikes with up to 29" diameter tires.
- Spring-loaded pin lets the rack tilt down for easy rear-of-vehicle access and fold up when not in use.
- Available for either 2" or 1 1/4" hitch receivers.
- An available Add-On (sold separately) lets you carry up to four bikes for those times when you want to take the whole gang. Compatible only with the 2" hitch HoldUp.
- In addition to the cable lock, there's an included lock to secure the mount to the vehicle.
|Dimensions: || |
- 53" wide
- Extends 33" from hitch bolt (15.5" when folded)
- Approx. 12" from hitch bolt to first tray (7" folded)
|Weight: ||49 lbs. |
|Locking: ||Yes |
|Locks Included: ||Yes |
- 2" hitch receiver
- 1 1/4" hitch receiver
|Includes: || |
|Features: || |
- Tilts down for rear of vehicle access
|Notes: || |
- The Add-On only works with the 2" hitch receiver
- Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.