$33.95 65020.03.100 Make the most of your trip down the Salmon River with guidance from the “Salmon River Bible,” as river guides like to call it. In its third edition, Eric Newell brings 30+ years of experience and knowledge on everything from packing lists and rapid diagrams to humorous anecdotes and history. Printed on sustainable, water-resistant paper.
- With more than 100 color photographs, this waterproof guide is a must-have for every boater, from the experienced do-it-yourselfer to the professional guide and curious commercial trip client.
- Water-resistant pages contain all the beta for planning, executing and making the most of your journey down the Main Salmon River.
- The 2023 3rd Edition has updates throughout, is 25% larger, and is proudly printed in the USA on a more sustainable water-resistant paper that is not petroleum based.
- Includes updated aerial photo-based contour maps, mile-by-mile descriptions, trail information, packing and checklists, rapid diagrams, geology, good humor and history.
- Covers the Main Salmon River from Corn Creek to Carey Creek.
- The original edition won an Honorable Mention at the 2005 National Outdoor Book Awards.
- Water-resistant paper
- 100+ color photographs, aerial photo-based contour maps, mile-by-mile descriptions, trail information, packing and checklists, rapid diagrams, history and humor.
|Section covered:||Main Salmon River from Corn Creek to Carey Creek|
|Author:||Eric J Newell|