What's more relaxing than drifting with the current on a lazy-flowing stream? Let the NRS Wild River Tube transport you to that peaceful place.
- Tough PVC inner bladder inflates and deflates through a reliable Leafield C7 valve.
- Super durable, urethane-coated polyester reinforces the bottom of the tube for extra protection in shallower waters.
- For against-the-skin comfort, the upper part of the cover is constructed with 840 denier nylon.
- Two padded handles for easy hauling or to hang onto if the ride gets bumpy.
- Reinforced stainless D-ring makes creating a party barge super easy, or use it for attaching miscellaneous gear.
- Removable cover can easily be replaced in case of major wear and tear. (See item #: 70006.03)
- Choose the River Tube with a non-removable mesh floor for added security and support, or the River Tube without the mesh floor for versatility.
|Dimensions: || |
- 45" total diameter
- 18" center diameter
|Weight: ||9.2 lbs |
|Material: ||28-guage PVC air chamber, with upper covered in 840-denier nylon and the bottom in 34 oz coated polyester |
|Features: || |
- 1 air chamber with Leafield C7 valve