From the backyard to the backcountry the MPOWERD Luci Solar String Lights create a warm, or colorful, ambient light expanding across or around any space of your choosing and charges via the sun or USB.
- Charge the Solar String Lights in the direct sunlight with the solar panel facing up (16 hours), or plug into the USB power adapter (6-8 hours).
- Solar base unit doubles as a compartment to keep the string organized; charging unit may also be used to top off other devices via the integrated USB-A port.
- Includes 18 feet of kink-resistant, braided nylon cord with two uniquely-designed clips to make it easy to hang in any situation.
- Features 20 warm white LEDs in 10 nodes.
- Four light modes: Base-Unit LED On plus three modes for the string: low (15 lumens), medium (50 lumens), and high (100 lumens).
- To use, twist to unlock and the spring-loaded bottom will open. Unravel string lights to desired length and hang in a chosen location. Push the power button to turn ON, push again to rotate through light modes.
|Dimensions: ||2.8 |
|Lumens: ||100 |
|Type of Bulb: ||20 warm white LEDs in 10 nodes |
|Burn Time on Low: ||20 hours |
|Weight (without batteries): ||11.3 oz (320 g) |
|Features: || |
- USB port for two-way charging devices and recharging light
- Secondary hanging cord
- Battery level indicator
- 4 Light Modes: Base Unit LED on, String LEDs low (15 lumens), String LEDs medium (50 lumens), String LEDs high (100 lumens)
- 18' long light string
- Rechargeable solar powered Lithium-ion battery
- Operating temp: 32° F - 113° F (0° C -45° C)
- Overcharge, over discharge, overcurrent and short circuit protection
- 1 year warranty