The Cyprus's mid size high angle blade makes it fun to use for advance maneuvers as well as all around touring for a wide range of kayakers.
- Great for skilled, average-strength kayakers looking for an efficient, easy-to-handle high-angle paddle.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
|Blade Material: ||Carbon, foam core |
|Blade Size: ||18 cm W x 46 cm L (7.1" W x 18.1" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||610 sq cm / 94.5 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Carbon |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight or Bent |
|Feather: ||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees |
|Breakdown: ||Yes - 2 pieces |
|Control: ||Right or left hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||Yes |
|Weight: ||Straight Shaft is 22.5 oz (634 g) |
|Weight: ||Bent Shaft is 25.5 oz (719 g) |
- Touring - high angle
- Coastal Play - Lumpy Waters
|Features: || |
- Versatile mid-size blade design fits a wide range of kayakers and kayaking conditions.
- Curved dihedral blade face for smooth linking strokes
- Carbon fiber continuous weave blades and shaft for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Foam core design has a light and buoyant stroke that is greatly enjoyed and appreciated on longer paddle outings.
- Excellent for fitness paddling and racing.