The Werner Shuna is a classic all-around high-angle paddle. The versatile mid-size blades fit a wide range of kayakers for both technical paddling and general touring.
- Great for skilled, average-strength kayakers looking for an efficient, easy-to-handle high-angle paddle.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Premium fiberglass blade and shaft construction provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
|Blade Material: ||Fiberglass |
|Blade Size: ||18.25 cm W x 43 cm L (7.1" W x 16.9" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||615 sq cm / 95 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Fiberglass/carbon blend |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight or Bent |
|Feather: ||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees |
|Breakdown: ||Yes - 2 pieces |
|Control: ||Right or left hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||Yes |
|Weight: ||Straight Shaft is 27.75 oz (782 g) |
|Weight: ||Bent Shaft is 29.75 oz (846 g) |
- Touring - high angle
- Touring - fitness/race
- Coastal Play - Lumpy Waters
|Features: || |
- Mid size blade offers a powerful catch
- Slight dihedral to smoothly link strokes
- Light weight of carbon fiber reduces fatigue
- A best selling high angle touring design