Werner's Tybee Hooked Paddle offers a mid-sized high-angle blade design with features from their higher-end paddles, at a lower price. This is a great choice for entrants to kayak fishing.
- Injection-molded blades offer a good catch and stable feeling stroke.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon blades provide durability at an excellent price.
- Carbon-blend shafts are available in longer lengths for wider boats and raised seats.
- The mid-sized, high-angle blades fit a wide range of angler paddling styles.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- To keep your Smart-View Ferrule working properly, after each use take the paddle apart and rinse both parts of the ferrule thoroughly with fresh water. Store the two parts of the paddle with the blades up. And NEVER use a lubricant on the ferrule; that will collect debris.
|Blade Material: ||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon |
|Blade Size: ||18.25 cm W x 43 cm L (7.2" W x 16.9" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||608 sq cm / 94 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Fiberglass/carbon blend |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight |
|Feather: ||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees |
|Breakdown: ||Yes - 2 pieces |
|Control: ||Right or left hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||No |
|Weight: ||220 is 36.5 oz (1035 g) |
- Touring - high angle
|Features: || |
- Mid-sized, high-angle blades