The Werner Sherpa Carbon Paddle is a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. It's an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. If you like paddling rivers and ripping up a wave or two, the Sherpa is a great choice.
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Carbon fiber blade gives you the lightest swing weight while providing outstanding durability.
- The Sherpa's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
|Blade Material: ||Carbon fiber |
|Blade Size: ||19.5 cm W x 46 cm L (7.7" W x 18.1" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||680 sq cm / 105 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Asymmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight or Bent |
|Feather: ||30 degree |
|Breakdown: ||No |
|Control: ||Right hand |
|Small Shaft Stocked: ||No |
|Weight: ||Straight Shaft is 33.5 oz (950 g) |
|Weight: ||Bent Shaft is 36 oz (1021 g) |
- Coastal Play - Rock Garden
- Whitewater - river running
- Whitewater/Touring - crossover
|Features: || |
- Mid-sized blades, ideal for river running and moderate freestyle
- Balanced blade design and stroke
- Powerful and smooth from catch to release
- Lightweight and responsive