The NRS Rush SUP Paddle's midsize blade fits more paddlers and more styles of paddling. Fiberglass blade and shaft for lightweight durability.
- Fiberglass construction stands up to the wear and tear of river paddling.
- The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water.
- The midsize blade reduces torque on your body for less paddling fatigue.
- Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control.
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing.
- Adjustable length covers most paddler's heights and paddling styles. 68"-86" (173-218cm).
- For surf or whitewater paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/racing or fitness and yoga, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
|Weight: ||21 oz (599g) |
|Blade Material: ||Fiberglass |
|Blade Size: ||21.6 cm W x 45.75 cm L (8.5" W x 18" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||625 sq cm / 97 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Symmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Fiberglass |
|Breakdown: ||No |
|Features: || |
- Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule adjusts anywhere from 68" - 86"
- Midsize teardrop shaped blades reduce torque
- Low cadence shape gives you immediate power and good stability
- Great shape for straight ahead tracking