The Fortuna 90 Adjustable SUP Paddle was designed to handle the more advanced demands of those who push SUPs to their limits in sport or fitness, through whitewater or on overnighters. With a smaller blade size, the Fortuna 90 is perfect for more petite paddlers or those wanting to paddle at a higher cadence.
- Carbon-fiber blended shaft optimizes the flex-to-strength ratio with a lighter swing weight.
- Fiberglass laminate blade is incredibly stiff and durable.
- 90 square inch blade is sized for smaller paddlers or those looking to paddle at a higher cadence.
- A 10-degree offset delivers a solid catch, maximizing efficiency through the power phase of each stroke.
- A slight dihedral on the powerface provides stable, flutter-free forward strokes.
- A low-profile backface spine enables smooth vertical turning and adjustment strokes.
- Rounded blade tip helps deflect rocks encountered on the river bottom.
- Easy-to-adjust LeverLock® system gives shaft length a 16” range, accommodating multiple paddlers and conditions.
|Weight: ||20.8 oz |
|Blade Material: ||Fiberglass laminate |
|Blade Size: ||18 cm W x 46 cm L (7" W x 19" L) |
|Blade Surface Area: ||581 sq cm / 90 sq in |
|Blade Shape: ||Symmetrical |
|Shaft Material: ||Carbon-reinforced fiberglass |
|Shaft Shape: ||Straight |
|Breakdown: ||No |
|Adjustable: ||Yes - LeverLock® System |
- Touring - fitness/race
- Whitewater - river running
- Versatile Use
|Features: || |
- 10-degree offset
- Slight dihedral on the powerface
- Rounded blade tip