Whether you're pushing big water or fishing bony streams, the NRS Helix Blade's asymmetrical shape delivers efficient strokes that outperforms the competition.
- Asymmetrical shape puts even pressure on both sides of the oar shaft delivering a smooth, efficient stroke.
- Ideal weight allows for longer days pushing rubber.
- Designed to scrape fewer rocks than traditionally shaped blades in low-water application.
- Easy push button locks the 1 5/8" diameter shank of the blade into 1 5/8" ID Cataract, Carlisle and Sawyer oar shafts allowing quick, no-tool interchangeability.
- The carbon fiber spline that runs through the blade adds strength and rigidity, while reducing blade weight.
- Constructed with high-impact ABS and nylon blend for maximum durability.
|Weight: ||2.5 lbs |
|Blade Material: ||High-impact ABS and nylon blend |
|Blade Size: ||7 1/4" W x 29" L |
|Features: || |
- Asymmetrical shape for better performance in low water
- Carbon fiber inner spline
- Combine with Carlisle, Cataract or Sawyer 1 7/8" oar shafts