Whether your day on the water is best enjoyed with heart-pumping rapids or taking in dramatic landscapes on gently meandering currents, the NRS Advantage Oar Blade delivers efficient strokes and reliable performance at a budget-friendly price.
- Constructed with high-impact, abrasion-resistant ABS/nylon blend for maximum durability and product life.
- Designed with rounded corners and lines that flow toward the bottom and throat of the blade resulting in fluid strokes and a better transition into the water.
- Compatible with NRS Advantage Oar shafts, Carlisle, Cataract and Sawyer shafts.
- Large, easy-to-operate push button lock system.
- Purpose-built for light swing weight and reduced fatigue.
|Blade Material: ||Aluminum core; high impact ABS/nylon blend |
|Blade Size: ||7.25" W x 27" L |
|Features: || |
- Push button lock
- Aluminum spine
- Compatible with Advantage, Carlise, Cataract and Sawyer Shafts.