The Otter Livery 140 raft is the most spacious boat in our Livery line. At 14’0, it offers plenty of room for paddlers (up to ten), a few fishing friends, and all the gear and coolers needed for a weekend out on the water. Whether you put it to work casting or taking on torrents, the durability and stability of the Livery 140 maneuvers down challenging rivers with ease.
- Constructed with 41oz./1100 denier premium Pennel Orca® fabric.
- 21" tubes and 7'2" width provide the stability, control and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- 81" maximum frame length will accommodate an NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame with room for a dry box, cooler and rowing seat.
- Seats 8-9 paddlers with optional third thwart; easily add or remove thwarts with the NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart) system.
- Two Pennel Orca handles, front and rear, for easy loading, transport and storage.
- Standard floor allows water weight to help power the raft through larger river features.
- HD40 gum chafer on the bottoms of the tubes slides over rocks in low water and protects your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Six stainless steel 2" D-rings give tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- Six air chambers: floor, three-chamber tubes and thwarts.
- Seven-year limited warranty (Four-year commercial).
|Series: ||Otter Livery |
|Length: ||14' |
|Width: ||7' 2" |
|Weight: ||94 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||21" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||29" |
|Stern Kick: ||29" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||4 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||No |
|Type of Material: ||Pennel Orca |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||41/1100 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||41/1100 |
|Number of D-rings: ||6 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||45" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||66" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||81" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||7 Years Retail, 4 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.