Play today, haul gear tomorrow with the midsize NRS River Cat™ cataraft. Its quick reflexes shine on "rapid" day trips, while 25" tubes will carry you and all your stuff to that secluded river campsite.
- Please note that the frame is sold separately from the cataraft tubes. The image shows a 72" W x 120" L frame on a set of 14' River Cataraft tubes.
- NRS "cats" are designed for extraordinary performance, agility and stability, whether transporting passengers and gear or sport boating.
- Precisely sized continuous-curve tubes enhance capacity, ride and maneuverability.
- 25" tube diameters keep you floating high and manuevering swiftly, even under heavy loads.
- Extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames up to 11' long.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- 16 2" stainless steel D-rings provide a bombproof anchor system for your frame.
- Three air chambers in each tube give you maximum security in emergency situations.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Length: ||14' |
|Weight: ||72 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||25" |
|Bow Kick: ||25" |
|Stern Kick: ||25" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||6 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Type of Material: ||Pennel Orca |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||41/1100 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||48/1670 |
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material: ||41/1100 |
|Number of D-rings: ||16 |
|Number of Handles: ||6 |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||132" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.