The STAR Select Big Dipper Self Bailing raft is a workhorse of a boat with plenty of room for hauling gear or people. Star Select Series boats are self-bailing and feature a unique floor design, which offers outstanding performance with minimal maintenance required.
- Five-panel symmetrical raft construction with four tube air chambers.
- The Select Big Dipper is double wrapped with 1000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier top wear patches.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- A 6" drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- Features four removable 13" diameter thwarts with Quik-E attachment system.
- 12 double reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings for tying gear.
- Two reinforced nylon handles makes hauling the raft easier.
- Self-bailing floor.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial
|Series: ||Select |
|Length: ||15' 10" |
|Width: || 86" |
|Weight: ||168 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||20" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||4 |
|Bow Kick: ||31" |
|Stern Kick: ||31" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||8 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||39/1000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||62/4000 |
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material: ||39/1000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||1mm TPU |
|Number of D-rings: ||12 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||43" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||66" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||87" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.