The STAR Texas Bug Standard Floor raft is the perfect boat for 2-4 paddlers on low-volume rivers and creeks. The Star Bug series boats feature a raised standard floor and diminishing, oversized tubes resulting in rafts that skim on top of the water like a bug with superior tracking.
- Symmetrical diminishing tube construction creates a shorter waterline, making turning easier.
- Designed for livery outfitters in hot climates, the Texas Bug features two Leafield™ A6 air-release valves on the outer tubes to prevent over inflation.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- The 4000 denier floor is raised 5" to avoid contact with the water, making the Texas Bug track like a cataraft.
- Features two non-removable 12" thwarts.
- Two double reinforced nylon handles and six reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Standard floor.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Series: ||Bug Livery |
|Length: ||9' 6" |
|Width: || 64" |
|Weight: ||60 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||18" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||25" |
|Stern Kick: ||25" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||6 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield C7 + 2 Leafield A6 air-release valves in outer tubes |
|Self Bailing: ||No |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||39/1000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||62/4000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||1mm TPU |
|Number of D-rings: ||6 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||28" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||48" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||50" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.