A raised high-pressure floor and continuous-curve tubes make the STAR Slice Paddle Cataraft stable, responsive and aggressive for punching through holes and rocketing over waves. Paddle it with one or two people for a whitewater experience like no other.
- The self-bailing PVC floor is raised 6", so only the side tubes touch the water. This creates a fast, stable and highly maneuverable whitewater machine.
- A high-pressure 3" drop-stitch deck attaches to the self-bailing floor to create a solid, stable and stiff platform for one or two paddlers.
- Self-draining zippered compartments in the bow and stern keep gear and supplies organized and out of the way.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Five separate air chambers ensure you'll stay afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Includes two handles and ten 1.5" stainless steel D-rings for strapping down gear, running grab lines, or rigging a small rowing frame.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves in the side tubes and thwarts and Leafield D7 valve in the floor ensure trouble-free inflation and deflation.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Length: ||11' |
|Width: || 66" |
|Weight: ||66 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||20" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||26" |
|Stern Kick: ||26" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||5 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 & D7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||44/1000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||44/1000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||10 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||26" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
|Features: || |
- 2 non-waterproof storage compartments
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.