The midsize STAR Kima 14 Cataraft is small enough for nimble rock-dodging and large enough to carry passengers and gear for multiday adventures.
- Please note that the frame is sold separately from the cataraft tubes.
- The versatile Kima 14 can handle a passenger or two for whitewater day trips and pack camping gear for multiday adventures, making it a great choice for the all-around boater.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Three inflation chambers each tube ensure you'll stay afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- A 44 oz/1000 denier wear patch layer on the tops of the tubes protect against frame wear.
- Twenty 1.5" stainless steel D-rings on each tube give you abundant tiedown points for securing the frame.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Length: ||14' |
|Weight: ||75 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||23" |
|Bow Kick: ||31" |
|Stern Kick: ||31" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||6 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||52/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material: ||44/1000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||44/1000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||20 |
|Number of Handles: ||6 |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||92" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.