With the STAR Kannah 16 Cataraft there's no reason to leave gear or passengers behind on your multiday river trip. It's massive carrying capacity keeps it floating high when loaded down.
- Please note that the frame is sold separately from the cataraft tubes.
- 24" diameter tubes and a 156" maximum frame length makes the Kannah 16 a multiday-river-trip machine.
- The Kannah 16 also makes a roomy and comfortable boat for anglers when kitted out with a fishing frame.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Three inflation chambers each tube ensure you'll stay afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- A 44 oz/1000 denier wear patch layer on the tops of the tubes protect against frame wear.
- Twenty 1.5" stainless steel D-rings on each tube give you abundant tiedown points for securing the frame.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Length: ||16' |
|Weight: ||89 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||24" |
|Bow Kick: ||24" |
|Stern Kick: ||24" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||6 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||52/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material: ||44/1000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||44/1000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||20 |
|Number of Handles: ||6 |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||156" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.