With an aggressive rocker design and eight more inches of length, the STAR Viper XL Inflatable Kayak is built for bigger paddlers looking for an inflatable that can ride over waves, punch through holes, surf and ferry like a hard-shell.
- Bow and stern displacement chambers add flotation while serving as a comfortable backrest and a bulkhead for bracing your feet.
- High-pressure drop-stitch insert on the self-bailing floor provides the rigidity for wave and hole punching performance.
- Included thigh straps lock you in for committed whitewater performance.
- Rugged PVC material fights abrasion and slides easily over rocks.
- Multiple D-rings on the bow and stern decks for rigging gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Viper easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
|Cockpit Dimensions: ||~3'4"L x 15"W and variable by how the bow and stern pillows are positioned and inflated by the individual user. |
|Length: ||10' 2" |
|Width: || 37" |
|Weight: ||39.5 lbs. |
|Load Capacity: ||275 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||11" |
|Bow Kick: ||13.75" |
|Stern Kick: ||13.75" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||5 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||44/1000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||44/1000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||12 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial |
|Includes: || |
- Thigh straps
- Carry bag
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.