River runners with a more-the-merrier mindset, who like to go bigger and stay on the river longer need the STAR Outlaw 160 a boat designed for massive water and multi-week expeditions.
- Big and burly, with 23" tubes and a 7'10" center compartment measurement, the Outlaw 160 will float high while holding all the gear needed for multi-week adventures without sacrificing stability or maneuverability.
- The STAR Outlaw Series combines classic raft designs with modern materials and construction for premium performance at an affordable price.
- Advanced-formula PVC construction using state-of-the-art seam welding technology plus a three-chamber design results in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material handle the snags of rocky runs and years of adventures.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes, plus extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes for added protection.
- Includes two removable thwarts with room to add two more thwarts for up to 10 paddlers, plus a guide in the stern.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 2000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- High-pressure hand pump is required to fully inflate the floor insert. (Pump not included.)
- Includes (12) 1.5" stainless steel D-rings and six carry handles.
- Repair kit included.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Series: ||Outlaw |
|Length: ||16' 3" |
|Width: ||7' 10" |
|Weight: ||170 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||23" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||33" |
|Stern Kick: ||33" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||6 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||52/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||52/2000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||68/4000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||12 |
|Number of Handles: ||6 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||47" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||72" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||88" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.