From the New River to the Clark Fork, anglers love the take-anywhere compactness of the Slipstream 106. Purpose-built for adventure anglers, the Slipstream 106 is the perfect size for two anglers to reach spots where the bite is hot and the crowds are not. Sold in ready-to-fish packages, the Slipstreams feature exclusive storage solutions, an internal anchor system and more.
See specs tab for package components.
- Purpose-built for two anglers, the Slipstream 106 features a streamlined design with deliberately placed D-rings, handles and valves to reduce weight and eliminate line/hook catch points.
- Whitewater engineered for ultimate durability with welded seam tube construction and rugged PVC materials, plus bottom and top wear patches.
- 4" drop-stitch floor provides a super stable platform, eliminating the need for casting platforms.
- Slip-resistant foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet and protects the floor from grit and basic wear and tear.
- Designed for shallow water performance, high-volume tube and floor construction allows anglers to run the riffles or sneak into low-water areas that other rafts can't.
- Three main air chambers plus the drop-stitch floor insert keeps you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Ten D-rings provide tie-down points for a frame or gear.
- Adjustable Slot Rail engineering creates a modular frame that easily adjusts to keep anglers comfortable and the boat balanced for superior rowing performance.
- Molded Thigh Hook in the bow provides additional support to the front angler.
- Internal anchor system easily controlled from the rower's seat keeps anchor line away from anglers and gear. Includes 3/8" anchor line.
- Rower’s Package (sold separately) also includes a 2:1 assist pulley making retrieving anchors an effortless task, plus an 24lb. Tornado anchor.
- Features high-quality Leafield™ C7 Inflation valves and six self-fabric handles.
- Slipstream Rafts hold a 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Raft Package Contents: || |
- Ultra Durable 10’6” Raft
- NRS Frame Construction + Fittings
- Rower’s Low Back Padded Seat
- NRS 8“ Oar Mounts
- Bow Angler‘s Raised Folding Padded Tempress Seat
- Bow Angler Molded Thigh Hook
- Internal Anchor System
- SpinLock Anchor Lock
- 3/8” Anchor Line - 40’
- Dual Rod Holder - Fits (2) 9‘ Rods
- (4) HD Tie-Down Straps
- Super 2 HP Pump
|Weight: || |
|Series: ||Slipstream |
|Length: ||10' 6" |
|Width: ||5' 3" |
|Diminishing Tube Diameter: ||17"/15.5" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||0 |
|Bow Kick: ||25" |
|Stern Kick: ||24" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||4 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||52/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||52/2000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||68/4000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||10 |
|Number of Handles: ||6 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||29" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
|Notes: || |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand-built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.