The Tributary 16 HD is a workhorse. Built to float large, heavy loads on long missions with large-diameter tubes. An overall symmetrical shape and diminishing tube design catch less wind and give a powerful, punchy feel driving through larger laterals and hydraulics while coasting over smaller riffles.
- Tributary rafts are sporty, fun, affordable and built to withstand the rigors of regular river use.
- Expedition design for hauling gear and people on extended adventures.
- Construction features include fully welded seam, urethane AIREcells, PVC skin, Leafield™ C7 valves, durable D-rings and incredibly fast self-bailing floors.
- Internal urethane “AIREcell” chambers add durability and make repair fast and easy; access the air chamber by unzipping the external PVC skin.
- Strap-in thwarts sit high in the raft for maximum horsepower and feature the same piano hinge style floor lacing found in all AIRE & Tributary rafts, for adjustable placement.
- Optional third thwart makes an 11-paddler crew possible.
- Slightly narrower in the middle means you can sneak a big boat on low-flow runs.
- Standard package includes two thwarts and repair kit.
|Series: ||Tributary |
|Length: ||16' 4" |
|Width: ||7' 2" |
|Weight: ||170 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||22" |
|Diminishing Tube Diameter: ||20"/20" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||14" |
|Stern Kick: ||14" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||7 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||42/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||42/2000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||10 |
|Number of Handles: ||4 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||42" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||66" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||90" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial |