EJBX AKRON ELECTRICAL JUNCTION BOX (Standard Color is Gray) Features The Akron Brass Electrical Junction Box is a must have on every apparatus, as it provides easy distribution of power for all your electrical needs on the fire ground. The Junction Box's durable design utilizes a heavy duty powder coated aluminum housing with a large integral handle and internally backlit faceplates. This makes the Electrical Junction Box easy to carry with excellent visibility, allowing easy electrical connection in the darkest conditions. Akron Brass Junction Boxes can be custom configured to meet your department's needs.
- flanged inlet plug,
- 12" pigtail with any grounded NEMA plug configurations, or pre-wired for hard wiring the unit onto a cord reel or electrical cord set.
- Outlet receptacle options include any NEMA configurations for each of the four receptacles.
- Durable powder coated aluminum construction
- Backlit faceplates - Custom configurations
- Easy to carry - UL listed plugs and receptacles
- Meets NFPA requirements
- 9 1/4'' L x 5 1/2'' W x 8 1/2'' H
- Standard color: Gray unless specified Additional Options
- Custom powder paint (yellow, red, white, or black)
- 30 Amp or dual inlet configurations
- GFCI protected receptacles - 15, 20 or 30 amp circuit breakers
- Rubber feet
- Wire mesh cord grip