- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with toggle switch
- Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring, cushioned-grip handle and reinforced D-rings.
- Two powerful, ultra-bright blue LED taillights
- 3-Position Toggle Switch designed for easy use with gloves
- 6V, 12amp-hour rechargeable battery can be recharged up to 500 times.
Industrial duty, portable lantern with a halogen bi-pin bulb and (2) ultra-bright blue LEDs. High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with toggle switch. Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring, cushioned-grip handle and reinforced D-rings. High-intensity halogen bi-pin 8 watt spot bulb with 100 hour life time and two ultra bright blue LEDs. Up to 80,000 candela (peak beam intensity). Bulb Rating: 150 lumens typical. 6V, 12amp-hour rechargeable battery can be recharged up to 500 times. Serialized for positive identification. Fits existing LiteBox charging rack. Toggle Switch. Available in International Safety Orange and Yellow. Assembled in USA.
From the Manufacturer
The revolutionary FireBox is one of the most important firefighting tools to come along in years. It has bright blue taillight LEDs so your partners can see you even through thick smoke. It also has a 90-Degree swivel neck so you can see in any direction. You can set it on its base, aim the bright light and still use the rear LEDs. The high-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb 8 watt spot provides a super-bright searchlight of up to 80,000 peak beam candlepower. Plus you get an exceptionally long runtime - up to 9-Hours on a single charge.