The ION 650 Cutter (iC650) is stronger, faster, and powerful. It has a 15 second open/close rate. With longer run times, higher cut ratings, and an all-aluminum body, this midsize cutter is one the lightest, fastest, and most durable rescue tool in the market. It is designed to withstand extreme conditions while operating at peak performance.
- All-aluminum Body.???Consists of an all-aluminum body that provides unequivocal durability to withstand the most extreme fire rescue situations.
- 4-stage Pump.???Yields quicker extrication times with a 4-stage pump that provides maximum speed in loaded or unloaded conditions.
- Rotating Handle.???Allows tool to be repositioned without the end user needing to change hand positions.
- Battery.???Uses a DeWALT FLEXVOLT battery platform to share batteries among your fire rescue tools.
- Battery Position.???Maintain better control with the center positioning of the battery, while experiencing better protection, operator safety, and maneuverability.
- Length: 33.6 inches (853 mm)
- Width: 9.1 inches (231 mm)
- Height: 11.3 inches (287 mm)
- Weight (excl. battery): 49.5 lbs (22.4 kg)
- Weight (ready to use): 51.8 lbs (23.5 kg)
- Cutter Opening: 6.3 inches (160 mm)
- Cutter Rating: A6/B8/C6/D7/E7/F4