Extend your paddling season with the Kokatat Men's Polartec® PowerDry® Outercore Habanero Liner. The Habanero's design works great under a drysuit and provides extra warmth and moisture wicking without excess bulk.
- Four-way-stretch, heavyweight, 90% recycled Polartec PowerDry material keeps you warm and transports moisture away from your skin so you can paddle in comfort all day.
- The soft velour interior feels great against your skin.
- Exterior jersey material is durable and enables smooth layering under outer layers such as drysuits and dry tops.
- A front entry zipper makes this liner easy to put on and take off, and the zip flap and chin guard keep the zipper from rubbing.
- The men's relief zipper is comfortable, and lets you conveniently answer nature's call without removing the liner.
- Designed with paddlers in mind, the Habanero Liner has articulated body mapping with lighter grid fabric in the underarm, cuffs and neck for unmatched comfort and unrestricted movement.
- Flat-stitched seams for rugged durability and next-to-skin comfort.
- A zippered chest pocket holds your keys, chapstick, or other small essentials close at hand.
|Weight:||Large 1.05 lbs|
|Fabric:||4-way stretch Polartec® Power Dry®|