When the demands of the mission could be life or death, rescuers need gear they can depend on to not only keep them warm and dry, but that protect them from the harsh environment and unpredictable conditions. The NRS Extreme SAR Dry Suit is purpose-built to handle the strain and meet the needs of rescue professionals.
- Constructed with durable 3-Layer TriTon™ fabric for dependable waterproof-breathable protection.
- Latex neck gasket features a hook-and-loop overcuff while a 3 mm neoprene overcuffs protects the latex wrist gaskets.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- Cordura® reinforcements in the knees, seat and elbows.
- Additional padding protects the elbows and knees.
- Hook-and-loop patches on the shoulder designed for attaching department badges.