The NRS Steamer 3/2mm Wetsuit is designed specifically for rescue crews. It's built warm, tough and flexible for the rigorous tasks these professionals perform.
- 3 mm high-stretch neoprene gives excellent core warmth while enhancing fit and mobility.
- We've added 2 mm PowerSpan™ neoprene in the shoulders and arms to reduce binding and allow maximum flexibility.
- Full-length, double-pull YKK® front zipper make this suit easy to get in and out of.
- Our Fuse Cut™ technology seals cuffs and edges without limiting the neoprene's stretch.
- We've glued and blind-stitched the seams for maximum warmth and comfort against your skin.
- We covered the 3 mm neoprene in the seat and knees with rugged ToughTex™ for extra protection in these high-wear areas.
- Hi-Viz Green on shoulders and arms, plus reflective accents, add lots of visibility in low-light situations.
- Note: Grizzly Sizing (G-L, G-XXL) is designed with a wider cut across the chest, waist and thighs to fit a broader range of boaters.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Weight:||2.95 lbs size large|
|Neoprene:||3 mm neoprene torso and legs, 2 mm PowerSpan™ neoprene arms and shoulders|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Entry Style:||YKK® double-pull front zipper|