The fall arrest and work positioning VOLT LT harness is very easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. The VOLT LT harness’ anatomical design and wide, semi-rigid waistbelt ensure comfort throughout the work day. Included is the Volt Seat which must be installed by the user when needed. It is certified to U.S. and European standards.
Volt Seat included for tower climbing:
– Carabiner for stowing away the seat does not come included
– Seat must be installed by the user (seat and harness come as two separate pieces)
Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
– vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
– FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
Comfortable throughout the work day:
– anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
– lightweight, breathable construction
– wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
– leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
– side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
Easy to use:
– waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
– stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
– fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
– equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
Made outside of the US.
- C72AFA 0U - Size 0
- Waist belt 25.5-31.5 in.
- Leg Loops 17.3-23.2 in.
- Height 63-70.8 in.
- C72AFA 1U - Size 1
- Waist Belt 27.5-36.5 in.
- Leg Loops 18.5-24.4 in.
- Height 64.9-72.8 in.
- C72AFA 2U - Size 2
- Waist Belt 32.5-47 in.
- Leg Loops 19.6-25.5 in.
- Height 68.9-78.7 in.
- C72AFA 0U - Size 0
- ANSI Z359.11
- CE EN 361
- CE EN 358
- Weight: 7.35 lbs.