Multi-pocket webbing slings. Use these handy tools as attachments for litter tender, as an attachment sling in ascending, hanging belays or as a tether when unclipped from the rope. The pockets are designed to stay open under load so it is always easy to clip in another carabiner. Made of 1″ tubular nylon webbing. 3 different lengths to choose from: 37 in, 60 in. and 74 in. Made in the U.S.A.
- Mountain Daisy Chain: 37 in. long with 10 pockets. Weight: 4 oz.
- Rescue Daisy Chain: 60 in. long with 15 pockets. Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Extra Long Rescue Daisy Chain: 74 in. long with 19 pockets. Weight: 7.1 oz.
- End to end strength 3,500 lbf. (15.5 kN)
- Loop strength 1,200 lbf. (5.3 kN)