*THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ONLINE DISCOUNTS OR PROMOTIONS*
The CMC MPD combines 3 rescue functions into one device. It can be used as a variable-friction, descent control device for rescue systems and rappels. It also incorporates a high-efficiency pulley with an integral rope-locking mechanism (ratchet) for a haul system so you can go from lowering to raising without changing hardware. The MPD allows main line and belay line rigging to be mirror images of one another. This model is designed to be used with 1/2" (12.5 " 13mm) rope and meets the BCCTR Rescue Belay Competency Criteria.
The MPD is UL Classified as a pulley, descent control device and belay device.
- Variable-friction descent control device for rescue systems and rappels
- Incorporates a high efficiency pulley with an integral rope-locking mechanism (ratchet) for a haul system
- Built-in becket allows cleaner rigging and more efficient pulley systems
- Allows main line and belay line rigging to be mirrored or twin-tensioned
- Functions as both a lowering brake and as a ratcheting pulley for raising
- Ideal for confined space operations because it converts rapidly to a retrieval line