Fire Extinguisher Sales and Service
Continental Fire & Safety Inc. has been providing fire extinguisher service for commercial and industrial settings for more then 30-years.
Whether you are opening a new business or just need your place of business inspected, we are here to make sure you are compliant.
No job is too small or large for Continental Fire. Our Highly skilled , licensed and factory trained service team will assess your needs and discuss all options with you.
With other service companies you may not know who is inspecting or testing your fire extinguishers. At Continental all work is performed In-House we do not sub any work out. We are a DOT registered Hydrotest facility , we can perform testing up to 10,000psi. Our DOT RIN# C437.
Our continuing education program keeps our service technicians up to date on the constant changes in the fire protection industry.
It is our mission to provide outstanding service at an affordable price while we maintain the highest level of fire protection safety for our customers.
- Annual fire extinguisher inspections
- 6-year maintenance
- Low and High pressure hydrotesting
- OSHA required fire extinguisher training
- Kitchen fire suppression system inspections, installations, repairs
- Kitchen ventilation systems
- Emergency lighting inspections, repairs
- Sales / Service of First Aid Stations
ANSUL Sentry Fire Extinguishers
ANSUL Sentry Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers
Designed for the protection of light, ordinary, and extra high hazards. They are suitable for both industrial and commercial fire protection needs. Extinguishing agents are available for fires involving Class A (ordinary combustibles), Class B (flammable liquids and gases), and Class C (energized electrical equipment) materials.
- Fits most extinguisher cabinets
- Seamless, welded steel shell is 100% hydrotested at 600 psi (41 bar)
- 100% leak tested via mass spectrometry
- Tough polyester-urethane powder paint
- Extruded aluminum valve, plated steel valve stem, steel pick-up tube, and plated steel ring pin
- Zinc-rich primer for superior corrosion protection
- Chrome-plated extruded brass valve
- Stainless steel handles and push levers
- Plated brass hose couplings and ferrules
- Ring pin and chain assembly
- Standard CO2 hanger hook
- Glare-resistant Mylar nameplate with bar-coded model and serial number
- Large color-coded gauge
- Five-year limited warranty
- Listed /Approved by UL, FM and USCG