Continental Fire and Safety is excited to announce that effective 2022 we will begin to offer Vehicle Stabilization and Extrication Training. This training will be offered in either four (4) hour or eight (8) hour segments. The training can be custom-made to your organization’s needs. Topics can include any of the following
- Paratech Refresher training on
- Hydro Fusions
- Combination of all
- Amkus Refresher training
- Vehicle Stabilization of any size vehicle including large vehicles.
- Large vehicle training including “over rides and under rides” and Vehicle Lifting
- Vehicle Extrication including disentanglement, victim removal, and packaging
- Other topics may be available at request, please contact us for inquiries
Training will be instructed by David R. Harris who brings over thirty years of Vehicle Extrication experience to our organization. Certificates will be offered to participants who attend any of the classes. Please contact Continental Fire and Safety at email@example.com or call our office at 1-800-313-1846 to obtain a quote and/or schedule your training.