The Pro-Tech 8 Fusion Pro, Structural firefighting glove is Certified to NFPA 1971-2018 now includes an NFPA 1971-2018 Compliant Porelle PTFE Moisture Barrier. Our new moisture barrier provides the best chemical and viral protection while keeping your hands dry and maintaining breathability.
See how it stacks up here: Pro-Tech 8 and Porelle PTFE
Advanced multi-layer design using Kevlar and Nomex enhances protection, durability, flexibility and comfort.
The Fusion is made from 100% water-resistant, FR treated goatskin. Goatskin has a high natural oil content which makes it soft and pliable. It’s more durable than cowhide, much lighter and more flexible.
The Fusion is available in Long Cuff with a debris blocker the extends the glove body for protection at the vulnerable glove-sleeve interface.
- Fully Lined with Kevlar for Added Cut Resistance
- 8 Layer Knuckle Guard Featuring 100% Kevlar Fused with Silicone Carbide
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Porelle PTFE Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- Fully Knitted 100% Modacrylic Bacteria Free Inner Liner for Easy Don and Doff
- Flexible Finger Sidewalls of Kevlar and Nomex Maximize Dexterity
- Water-resistant FR Goatskin Leather Stays Soft and Flexible After Drying
CLICK HERE FOR SIZING CHART