The uniform of raft guides everywhere, the NRS Women's Long-Sleeve Guide Shirt is a high-performance, low-maintenance sun shirt that works hard on the water and still looks good around a campfire, the boathouse or in town.
- These are 2024-specific colors and/or graphics; no other product changes have been introduced.
- 100% recycled Silkweight fabric panels under the arms and back ensure comfortable paddling and rowing with added ventilation.
- Nylon/polyester blend stretches with your movements, dries quick and delivers UPF 50 protection.
- Full-sleeve design provides maximum coverage and sun protection, or roll and button the sleeves on warmer days.
- Features two chest pockets, articulated sleeves with angled cuffs and grommet snaps down the front.
|Weight: ||7.2 oz |
|Fit: ||Regular fit |
|Fabric: ||2.25 oz. nylon/poly blend with mechanical stretch |
|Gender Sizing: ||Women |
|Features: || |
- Grommet snap front
- PFD-compatible ventilation
- Two chest pockets
- Roll-up arms with sleeve-keepers
- UPF 50 sun protection